- Radio / TV
- The Word For You
- Focus Today
- Contact Us
- Decision America Tour
Grants Pass Apartment Fire Caused By "Electrical Failure"
Fire officials are blaming an electrical failure within a wall for the fire that occurred this morning at 444 Northwest “D” Street in Grants Pass. The occupant reported smelling smoke the night before but couldn’t pinpoint where it was coming from. She awoke this morning to the smell of fire within the the apartment and called 9-1-1 at 5:09 a.m.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety arrived was able to quickly extinguish the fire. No one was injured, and about $2,500 dollars in damage was reported.