Grants Pass Apartment Fire Caused By "Electrical Failure"

By Jim McCoy Mon 13th August Newsapartment fireGrants Pass news

Fire officials are blaming an electrical failure within a wall for the fire that occurred this morning at 444 Northwest “D” Street in Grants Pass. The occupant reported smelling smoke the night before but couldn’t pinpoint where it was coming from. She awoke this morning to the smell of fire within the the apartment and called 9-1-1 at 5:09 a.m.

The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety arrived was able to quickly extinguish the fire. No one was injured, and about $2,500 dollars in damage was reported.

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove