Grass Fire In Hugo Caused by Unattended Burn Pile

By Jim McCoy Fri 3rd May NewsHugowildfire
Unattended burns piles were responsible for a 2-acre fire yesterday in the Josephine County community of Hugo on Livingston Way. The Rural-Metro Fire Department responded to the call at around 3:30 p.m. They were able to put the fire out in 20 minutes. Fire officials are urging everyone burning debris to not leave their burn piles unattended and to use extra care to make sure that even small fires are thoroughly extinguished.

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove