If you are looking at a possible career as an Oregon State Police trooper, now is the time to check us out as OSP is preparing to hire recruit troopers in early 2015. Using the State of Oregon's E-Recruit electronic application system, OSP started accepting applications for entry level recruit troopers, sarting today. This two month long opportunity to apply runs through June 15.
Persons interested in applying should start the process now by going to the Oregon State Police recruiting website at www.osptrooper.com. The website helps interested applicants:
* Learn the application process and what it takes to successfully apply
* Clearly understand our qualifications
* Find out what it will take to get a jump on the required Entry Level Testing
To better serve qualified applicants, OSP is scheduling two separate Entry Level Testing sessions:
* Session #1 - Saturday, June 28, and Sunday, June 29
* Session #2 - Tuesday, July 1, and Wednesday, July 2
Both Entry Level Testing sessions will be held in Salem at the Oregon Public Safety Academy located.
The complete application for employment is comprised of the E-Recruit profile, the supplemental questionnaire, and any required attachments.
Questions about the application process can be directed to the OSP Recruitment Unit at (503) 378-4175.