His lawyer says a teenager accused of building bombs and plotting an attack on his Albany high school plans to admit to the charges in juvenile court.
Seventeen-year-old Grant Acord is to appear before a judge in Corvallis on Monday. His lawyer, Jennifer Nash, says the teen will admit to six counts of manufacture of a destructive device and two counts of unlawful use of a weapon.
Nash says Acord will be sent to the Oregon Youth Authority, which can hold him until his 25th birthday.
In a deal with prosecutors, adult charges of attempted aggravated murder will be dropped.
Police arrested the teen last year, saying he wrote detailed plans to "shoot and throw bombs throughout the school," and then kill himself.