Fire in car damages Medford house

By Steve Best Wed 5th October News

Fire authorities are investigating a blaze which damaged a house and destroyed a pickup truck in Medford yesterday morning.

The fire is believed to have started under the hood of a Ford truck that had recently undergone electrical repairs. Flames quickly spread from the pickup through a garage and parts of the roof and interior of the house, on Temple Drive in Medford.

Firefighters say there is extensive smoke damage throughout the house. No firefighters were hurt during the fire, and the 2 occupants of the house escaped unharmed.

 

 

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove