- Focus Today
- On Demand
- Word For You Today
- Contact Us
Fire in car damages Medford house
Fire authorities are investigating a blaze which damaged a house and destroyed a pickup truck in Medford yesterday morning.
The fire is believed to have started under the hood of a Ford truck that had recently undergone electrical repairs. Flames quickly spread from the pickup through a garage and parts of the roof and interior of the house, on Temple Drive in Medford.
Firefighters say there is extensive smoke damage throughout the house. No firefighters were hurt during the fire, and the 2 occupants of the house escaped unharmed.