- Radio / TV
- The Word For You
- Focus Today
- Contact Us
- Job Openings
Our Mission is simple; theDove exists to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ though all media platforms. To provide hope and encouragement for the seeker, and to affirm faith and encourage growth in the life of the believer.
Our Vision is large; to reach as many people as possible with the life changing and eternal message of Jesus Christ; and to train up the next generation Christian media professional.
Statement of Faith
- That the Holy Scriptures, as given by God are Divinely inspired, infallible (cannot fail) and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, and His atoning death.
- In the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, in His personal return, and the judgment of the world by Him.
- That "all have sinned" and are justly exposed to the judgment of God.
- That redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin is possible only through the death, shed blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance towards God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, enabling the believer to live a holy life and to witness and work for Him.
- In the resurrection of the body, the eternal blessedness of the righteous and the eternal punishment of the wicked.
- That all believers are baptized into the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit and thus, being members of one another, are responsible for keeping the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, loving one another with a pure heart fervently.
Board of Directors
- Perry Atkinson, President
- Mark Portrait, Vice President
- Jason Atkinson, Secretary / Treasurer
- Dr. Rick Schmidt, Director
- Ted Darnell, Director
UCB USA Inc. is an Oregon Non-Profit Organization recognized by the State of Oregon and the IRS as a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation, EIN# 02-0706812.
|Financial Report.pdf||4.97 MB|
|EEO Public File Report 2014 to 2015.pdf||213.76 KB|